Friday, October 22, 2010

The Power of Prayer

Recently I have had a few experiences that have strengthened my testimony on how powerful prayer can be. Throughout my life it has sometimes been easy for me to slip into the routine of saying prayers instead of praying. I feel like there are times in my life when I do very good at that but then I fall back into the same old thing. Recently I have tried hard to pray sincerely and specifically. Since doing that I have seen miracles happen in my life. I have received specific answers and specific blessings because I was willing to pray sincerely. I have also seen recently how prayer has blessed others around me. Since beginning to pray this friend of mine has seen his life change for the better. He has been doing well and has seen many wonderful things happen. Prayer is an act of faith and a form of work so at times it can be difficult to pray instead of just saying prayers. I know that God listens to all prayers and that He is ready to bless us with the things that we need if we just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment