Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Patience

Waiting, even for little things can be a hard task for some. I would definitely put myself in that category. I have always struggled with the attribute of patience. Growing up I sometimes found it hard to wait patiently for things to happen. Sometimes this even spilled over to things that are spiritual. One of the things that I have come to realize over the course of my life is how important patience really is. At times I have felt like the things I ask for in prayer are good things but I don't receive the blessings immediately. I use to wonder why that was. God knows us better than we know ourselves and will always do whats best for us. As we accept His timing we will be able to develop greater faith in Him. Patience is not something that comes overnight or even only because of ourselves. Patience is a gift of God that we should pray for. God is always very patient with us so we definitely have a reason to be patient with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment