Saturday, December 11, 2010

Trust in God

Gaining the trust and confidence of someone is something that doesn't happen overnight. It takes effort on both parts for trust to be established. Over the past couple of weeks I have been thinking about that and how it applies to trusting in the Lord. At times I feel like the certain challenges I go through may never end or that they will get the best of me. It is at these moments in which my trust has fallen. I have come to a greater realization of the love that God has for all of His children and that He truly wants the best for us. He can always be trusted, we just need to look for ways that we can gain greater trust in Him. Sometimes that means that He will allow us to fall down. I do know that as we accept our challenges with a good attitude and have confidence in God that all things will work out. He is anxious to bless us and will always do what is best for our spiritual development. We must learn to trust God, not doubting His wonderful power.

No comments:

Post a Comment