Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Time For Change

The Christmas season is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. I really enjoy the mood and atmosphere that comes with this special time. It seems to me that it makes a lot of people a little kinder and happier. For me it really helps to look for the good and focus on the joy that comes from this season. It is a time that I am able to truly see all that I have been blessed with in this life. I also see it as a good time to make changes for the better. I am able to reflect on the year that has come and gone to see what has happened to me. Most of the time I can look back to see some type of improvement but still a lot of room for change. It is a good time for me to evaluate how I can become better now and in the coming year. The Christmas season gives me a renewed motivation to more fully repent by becoming like the Savior. He was the ultimate example for us all and wants us to be like Him. I am very grateful for the opportunity that I have along with others to make changes for the better. I know that God can help us to make those changes as we express a sincere desire to follow His example. Joy comes as we do what the Lord has asked of us.

1 comment:

  1. Christas is the best time of year to look back and see how much you have improved and where there is still room for improvement. Has our year been in line with what the Savior would expect? Thank you for the reminder to look back this year at the good and bad!

    ReplyDelete